Alone , not Lonely! :Solo Trip Adventure

My Solo Trip Experience:

 "I had always wanted to travel solo, but I was  too scared to take the step forward. Finally, last year, I decided to book a trip to Coorg by myself. I was nervous at first, but I'm  glad I did it.



Coorg is a beautiful hill station in Karnataka, India. It's known for its lush green landscapes, coffee plantations, and waterfalls. I spent my days exploring the different coffee plantations, hiking to waterfalls, and simply relaxing in the peace and quiet of nature.

I took help of a tourist guide to explore in and around , he was so kind and punctual. Whenever I called him , he was available and responded immediately. I could visit many places which are not famous but were the best places to visit , because he was a localities and knew many places to explore.

One of the things I loved most about solo travel was the freedom to do whatever I wanted, whenever I wanted. I didn't have to worry about anyone else's needs or preferences. I could wake up early and go for a hike, or I could sleep in and have a lazy breakfast. I could eat at whatever restaurants I wanted, and I could stay out as late as I wanted.

I also met a lot of interesting people in this trip. I stayed in a hostel, which was a great way to meet other travelers from all over the world. I also met some locals who were very friendly and welcoming. I joined groups for few adventures and enjoyed heir company.

Comments

Popular Posts